There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Real World Connection 3 (aka I watched fight club for the first time)


*SPOILER ALERT*


After hearing so much about the movie Fight Club and how great it was I finally decided to watch it and see why everyone thought it was the bees knees.  During the first half of the movie, I was not impressed (I had extremely high expectations for this movie because I had heard how great it was), but as Tyler Durdan entered the picture it got allot more interesting.  Soon the narrators life was replaced with Tylers shenanigans and it seemed like as Tyler's world grew the narrators was being squeezed out of existence.  But then about 3/4 through the movie when you find out that the main character is Tyler, it gets extremely interisting.  This movie really got me thinking about reality.  Just like in Source Code, is your reality different from everybody else  and does that make it any less real?

No comments:

Post a Comment